Project Manager – Full Time
AG Security Group is South Australia's leading and largest privately owned security organisation that has been protecting Australians for more than 30 years. We are recognised for delivering a great customer experience, advanced technologies and innovative security solutions to government, utilities, critical infrastructure and commercial clients. The culture in our workplace is positive, supportive and sociable, where collaboration and innovation are recognised. Our team has built a great place to work and together, we always strive to make it even better.
Our team were proud to be recognised at the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL) National Security Industry Awards for Excellence. We were also awarded by TQCS International, world leading ISO certification body, as their Client of the Year for our best practice Safety, Environmental and Quality Management achievements.
Are you a dynamic leader with a strong drive for delivering high-quality security solutions? We are looking for an experienced Project Manager proficient in overseeing security systems. If you excel in ensuring projects are completed on schedule and within budget and are committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism while collaborating closely with our talented field team, we want to hear from you.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of projects. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring projects are executed professionally, on schedule and within budget. Your technical expertise, leadership abilities and customer-centric approach will be instrumental in delivering outstanding security solutions to our clients.
This new role is a full-time, permanent position working within our Operations department.
In this role, you will use your broad knowledge to perform the following:
- Manage projects (containing security alarms, CCTV and IP cameras, access control, automated gates, fencing and bollards) from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to professional standards, timelines and budgets.
- Perform onsite installations, programming and commissioning as required
- Conduct site inspections and surveys to assess project requirements accurately.
- Ensure all stock and job components are ordered, assembled, programmed and delivered on time for installations.
- Complete project documentation for each job and distribute it to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain close communication with major clients and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Collaborate on system design and provide pricing and estimates for new quotations and tender submissions.
- Identify project variations and risks, promptly communicate them to the General Manager and implement effective mitigation strategies.
- Assist in creating project schedules that outline timelines, activities, dependencies and milestones.
- Assist with preparing periodic status reports, site visit reports and schedule meetings to ensure successful project implementation to required standards.
- Ensure strict adherence to company Health and Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Quality policies and procedures, as well as all legislative, regulatory and client requirements.
- Foster a positive team culture by mentoring and encouraging team members.
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated understanding of project coordination and delivery in the construction and/or security industries.
Ideally, you will have extensive training and experience with relevant electronic security alarm, surveillance and access control technologies. In addition to this experience and knowledge, you will also have the following:
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of perimeter security product such as fencing, automated gates and bollards
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High level administration and organisation capabilities
- Experience in influencing successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to manage Team Members and/or subcontractors
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, building and construction management, business administration or another relative discipline is preferable
The following licences are essential:
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Australian Security Licence
- Open Cabler Registration Licence
- White Card
What We Offer
- An opportunity to build on your existing expertise, grow in your role and further progress a rewarding career as a part of our team
- Excellent salary
- Great people, culture, workplace, conditions, perks and technology
- Workplace flexibility
- Free Nespresso coffee
- Our office is located just under ten minutes from the Adelaide CBD
- Access for you and your immediate family to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
You will receive support in this role and will be encouraged to develop your strengths. We provide a variety of training and development opportunities for our Team Members, which is our commitment to your ongoing learning and development with us. We genuinely do value all of our people.
In our workplace, you will enjoy a great team and culture, with a positive social atmosphere. Our Team Members take a great deal of personal pride in their work. We also like to enjoy our time at work together, have some fun and a laugh along the way.
Who We Are
Our Purpose: Protecting our clients and their environments in every interaction
Our Vision: To be the leading security partner
- Step Up - Be accountable and take ownership
- Do the Right Thing - Act with trust and integrity
- Care More - Be respectful and safe
- Play as a Team - Work together and be proud
How To Apply
Apply now if you would like to be a part of our supportive team who work together to achieve outstanding results.
Please include your current resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
For a confidential discussion and more information about this role, please contact our People & Culture Team at our Adelaide Head Office on (08) 8231 0411.
AG Security Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.